Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of services not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and inventhelp Inventions store lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they begin a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent idea and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.